Wednesday 19 February 2014

seven nova: moment



words and music of Seven Nova, who reminded me to share everything but still keep secrets ~ 'mathematically music can create this pure state of balance, which may feel programmed, creating a sense of immaterialism, pure forms, universals, the intangible.. but in doing so I do not sense the curvature of time, which is more elliptical and which (for me) feels more apparent when music has slightly offset undulating patterns and also rhythyms which "swing." .. classical music doesn't swing eighth notes, which despite elegant perfection also (to me) feels cold in a very fundamental way - I like this coldness though, at times, certain moods, detachment, subtle body projections, ungrounded.. zooming out, I imagine the gravitational force of a planet as it circles its sun, unable to break free from its orbit and spinning tens of thousands of miles per second on its axis, counter-opposing forces, somehow preventing the end of eternity, at least until self-destruction or the final event horizon - supernovae...'

No comments:

Post a Comment